- Skills in using data for decision making and advocacy and accountability approaches, are desirable.
- Support the delivery of technical assistance assignments in your area of expertise. This will be both through on-going inputs to long term programmes and one off assignments, including overseas assignments, as required.
- Work effectively with government and national programme counterparts as required
- Contribute to reporting and effective communication with donors and partners.
- Provide general support to Options’ London team, overseas teams and consultants on an as needs basis in relation to your area of expertise.
- Provide technical support to the development of proposals for new programmes and consultancy opportunities.
- Contribute to the publication and dissemination of research.
- An MSc in an area related to health or international development, essential
- Experience in supporting and co-ordinating technical work in similar organisations
- Experience of supporting overseas programme in African and/or Asian countries for a minimum of one year.
- Ability and willingness to respond independently to requests from programme teams for technical inputs in your defined area.
- Capable of producing external reports and contributing to research papers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and a performance related bonus scheme.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Faye Forster- Wade email@example.com. Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
- Closing date for applications is: 22nd July 2018
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 30 July 2018.
Options is an equal opportunities employer.