1. Purpose of this Statement
This statement tells you how the Options website will collect and process your personal data when you access this website.
2. Automated Collection of Personal Information
As with most other web servers, when you access these web pages certain information you provide will automatically be recorded. This will include your IP address, browser type, and information relating to the page you last visited. This information is processed to estimate how much usage of the server is made by different categories of users, and in the event of a breach of security may be used to aid detection.
3. Data Collection
In the Contact Us page where you are requested to provide personal data this data will be used internally and will not be revealed to any other third parties and will remain confidential, accessible only by those who have a legitimate need to know within our organisation.
our web server and may contain information you have provided to us for
use in connection with the purposes outlined under 2 and 3 above.
For example this website typically serve:
- session cookie - to see how long an anonymous user has used the site continously
- Linkedin and Sharethis buttons, google analytics (tracking) all set
multiple cookies - these are known as 3rd party external cookies, but
they are set via our site
- any video services such as youtube will serve cookies in order to display videos
general cookie called has_js is placed to tell our website whether
of the advanced UI we use like interactive menu, flip book effect,
slideshow, scrolling and many more.
- a cookie to enable our Sharing function
Managing cookies in your browse - most modern browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete
cookies. Ironically, this includes where you have opted out from
cookies, as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set. Also, if you
block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some
functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not
recommend turning cookies off when using our website for these reasons.
links below take you to the ‘Help’ sections for each of the major
browsers so that you can find out more about how to manage your cookies:
5. Changes to this statement
This statement and therefore the ways in which your data may be processed can be changed from time to time. Any changes will only be notified via this web page.
If you have any queries relating to the privacy statement then please don't hesitate to get in touch.